SOLID-LOCK® provides a reliable and predictable everyday
Not only does SOLID-LOCK® provides a secure locking function, it also improves the bolt´s overall performance. SOLID-LOCK® will eliminate the need to retighten bolts on regular basis and lead to positive impacts on costs and safety.
· Sustains the clamping force in the connections and thereby ensuring a safe bolt connection.
· Quick and easy to install and/or remove with the use og standard tools.
· Oils or any type of lubrication will not affect the locking function.
· Lubrication in the connection will results in a more precise preload.
· Possesses equal temperature characteristics as that of standard nuts and bolts.
· SOLID-LOCK® washers are reusable.
· The washers have undergone a unique hardening treatment and can support and distribute great loads.
· Expanded outer diameter washers available for flanged nuts and bolts.
· High-corrosion resistant.
· Can be used with fasteners up to grade 12.9 (ASTM A574).
· Give a secure locking function even with a short clamp length on the bolt.
· A Solid-Lock wedge locking washers works on low or high preload.
· Certifiable locking function.
· A modern technique and an effective problem solving method.
· High corrosion resistance for stainless steel washers
More than a washer!
When designing an application, it is important to contemplate the results the product will harvest within its lifespan.
using SOLID-LOCK®, you benefit from our experience and expertise, and we will
provide you with the guidance to the most advantageous and successful design.
Throughout the operational cycle, SOLID-LOCK® improves operational reliability, reduces maintenance expenses, and at the same time decreases the probability of accidents, warranty claims and production impediments.
SOLID-LOCK® has its own fully equipped in-house laboratory using the latest technology and highly advanced testing equipment. Solid-Lock`s wedge locking washers and Solid-Lock`s production line is type approved from independent classification societies.
A Global leader in surface coating technology
Alloy steel anti-corrosion resistance
SOLID-LOCK® solely uses the best of European materials, precise hardness requirements, and our Delta Protekt washers and Stainless steel washers have the best corrosion resistance to ensure that SOLID-LOCK® unique wedge-locking function has the best performance.